CME Choral Conducting 2017-2018
An intensive course over one Wednesday and two Saturdays between November 2017 and February 2018, offering internationally recognized certification and pathways in voice, choral pedagogy, and conducting levels 1,2, and 3 with members of the UK faculty, including: Pam Hulme, David Lawrence, Mandy Miller, Bryan Welton, and Jane Wheeler.
- Conducting and Vocal Technique Classes
- Demonstration choir
- Rehearsal Pedagogy
- Comprehensive Musical Study
- Score Marking and Analysis
- Conducting Masterclass option with Choir
- Music Package
- CME Certification
- Wednesday, November 15th, 2017 - 10:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 6th, 2018 - 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 17thm 2018 - 10:00 a.m. -5:30 p.m.
£390 Standard inclusive fee. £365 without Master class for level 1.
Stratford Circus, Theatre Sq, Stratford E15 1 BX
Arrivals from 9:30 a.m. for light refreshments. Light lunch, tea, and coffee also included.
Contact Jane Wheeler for more information or registration: email@example.com