CME Choral Conducting 2018-2019
An intensive course over three Saturdays between November 2018 and March 2019, offering internationally recognized certification and pathways in voice building, choral pedagogy, and conducting levels 1,2, and 3 with members of the USA and UK faculty, including: Naveen Arles, Pam Hulme, Mandy Miller, Nick Page, Bryan Welton, and Jane Wheeler.
- Conducting and Vocal Technique Classes
- Demonstration choir
- Rehearsal Pedagogy
- Comprehensive Musical Study
- Score Marking and Analysis
- Conducting Masterclass option with Choir
- Music Package
- CME Certification
- Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 - 9:45 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 12th, 2019 - 9:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9th 2019 - 9:45 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
£390 Standard inclusive fee. Early bird £310 booking and paying by Friday, September 14th, 2018.
Sarah Bonnell School, Deanery Rd., Londond E15 4LP
Contact Jane Wheeler for more information or registration: email@example.com